Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2012/05/23 10:16:58 UTC

Re: com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.metadata

No one knows what is that ? I'm going to remove the package and classes.

Regards
--
Łukasz http://www.lenart.org.pl/
mobile +48 606 323 122, office +27 11 0838747

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2012/5/24 Rainer Hermanns <he...@aixcept.de>:
> these classes/files are a leftover from the early days of the validation
> annotations
> and an apt processor implementation in webwork, that was used to create the
> XML
> based validation configuration for those user still on Java 1.4.
> I think this code could be removed safely, cause Java5 is a requirement now.

Thanks Rainer for explanation! I'll try to investigate in that direction then.

Regards
--
Łukasz
mobile +48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Posted by Rainer Hermanns <he...@aixcept.de>.
Lukasz,

these classes/files are a leftover from the early days of the validation annotations
and an apt processor implementation in webwork, that was used to create the XML
based validation configuration for those user still on Java 1.4.
I think this code could be removed safely, cause Java5 is a requirement now.

cheers,
Rainer

Rainer Hermanns
aixcept