Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eldho George <ge...@ocwen.co.in> on 2004/09/09 16:48:46 UTC

problem with table

Hi all
I have some problem with table .It showing the table with entire page width.
That means suppose I have created only one column, it will occupy the entire
page width and show the column with that much of width. I want to make the
table according to the table content.(That means the same way as the browser
displayed the table if the width attribute is present). Following is my code
snippet. Please help me how can I solve this problem? Please tell me where I
made mistake?Any other attributes will help me?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
  version="1.0"
  xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
  xmlns:fox="http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions">

<xsl:template match="html">
<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
xmlns:fox="http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions">

            <fo:layout-master-set>

                    <fo:simple-page-master master-name="A4"
                       page-width="21cm"  page-height="29.7cm"
                       margin-top="36pt"  margin-bottom="36pt"
                       margin-left="72pt" margin-right="72pt">
                      <fo:region-before extent="0.25in"/>
                      <fo:region-body margin-top="1.5cm"
margin-bottom="1.5cm" margin-left="0mm" margin-right="0mm"/>
                      <fo:region-after  extent="0.4in"/>
                         </fo:simple-page-master>
              </fo:layout-master-set>
            <fo:page-sequence master-reference="A4"
        initial-page-number="1" language="en" hyphenate="true">

                        <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
                                    <fo:block border-bottom-width="1px"
border-bottom-style="solid">
                                                <fo:list-block>
                                                    <fo:list-item>

<fo:list-item-label>

<fo:block font-weight="normal" text-align="start" keep-together="always">

<xsl:text>Ocwen financial solution pvt. Ltd.</xsl:text>

</fo:block>

</fo:list-item-label>

<fo:list-item-body>

<fo:block font-weight="normal" text-align="end" keep-together="always">

<fo:page-number/>

</fo:block>

</fo:list-item-body>
                                                    </fo:list-item>
                                          </fo:list-block>
                                    </fo:block>

                        </fo:static-content>

            <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
                        <fo:block  hyphenate="true">
                                    <fo:table table-layout="fixed">
                                                <fo:table-column
column-width="proportional-column-width"/>
                                                <fo:table-body>
                                                            <fo:table-row>

<fo:table-cell>

<fo:block border="solid 1pt">