Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Swapnil Sawant <Sw...@lntinfotech.com> on 2010/08/02 08:43:10 UTC

Making a particular component in ofbiz non-secured

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is any way by which I can make a particular component to be loaded as non-secured .i.e accessible via 'http://...'

My requirement is that I wish to run a third party non-secured component(http) as it is in ofbiz.

Can anyone pl help me on this.

Any suggestions in this regard would be of great help to us.

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil Sawant

________________________________
This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Re: Making a particular component in ofbiz non-secured

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Not sure if it's what you are looking for, but the eCOmmerce component mostly uses non securted request. Have a look into its
controller (controller.xml file)

Jacques

Posted by Swapnil Sawant <Sw...@lntinfotech.com>.
Hi,

This newly added component is a third party component unlike creating a new 'ofbiz component' . Hence, there is no controller.xml file present in it. In that case, what could be the possible solution ?

Thanks & Regards,

Swapnil Sawant

Posted by David-DiSiD Technologies <dc...@disid.com>.

-----

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
It is "treated" as https by what?  If you mean the OFBiz application menu then that's probably because it isn't really built to deal with non-OFBiz webapps properly.  I'm sure it could be improved but I don't really have any advice to offer.

Regards
Scott

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I was in error it uses a gwt-rpc which is similar to JNL I use.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 8/2/2010 4:43 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.