Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by James Turton <dz...@apache.org> on 2021/06/22 13:31:10 UTC

Multilingual support for the documentation

Hi all

Based on an initiative of Cong Luo's, I've just implemented support for
doc pages in multiple languages on the Drill website.  There are
currently a handful of farcically translated pages in Simplified Chinese
which I put there for demonstration purposes and which can be found by
using the new Language selector in the top menu.

Instructions for adding translated pages have been added to README.md in
the gh-pages branch.  Now all that's missing is an army of translators
so please encourage your multilingual friends.  With any luck this will
remove a barrier to entry for many prospective Drill users.

Regards
James

Re: Multilingual support for the documentation

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
+1
That would be a great start.