Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Elias Djurfeldt <el...@mirado.com> on 2020/03/03 12:46:21 UTC

Snowflake connector

Hi all,

I've stumbled upon a use case where I might need a SnowflakeIO in Python.
Has anyone worked on this before or are there any discussions surrounding
it?

There is a Snowflake Python library available [1], so looks feasible to
implement in Beam.

[1] https://docs.snowflake.net/manuals/user-guide/python-connector.html

Cheers,
Elias

Re: Snowflake connector

Posted by Shashanka Balakuntala <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Katarzyna,
I have linked the Python snowflake connector with the Cross platform one.
And I agree that we can , if needed in future reopen the issue based on
users feedback.

*Regards*
  Shashanka Balakuntala Srinivasa

Re: Snowflake connector