Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Ken Ken <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/08 02:44:56 UTC

Nutch 1.0 - Add/Remove Language

Hello,

How do I add/remove a language in Nutch 1.0?

I copied analysis-fr to analysis-ch in /opt/nutch-1.0/src/plugin directory, and replaced all instances of "fr" with "ch" and "French" with 'Chinese".

cd /opt/nutch-1.0/src/plugin
cp -rf analysis-fr analysis-ch

after I replaced 'fr" with "ch" and "French" with 'Chinese" in the analysis.ch directory (files and folders), I executed this command

java org.apache.nutch.analysis.lang.NGramProfile -create ch chinese utf-8

What do I do after this to add a language?

Thanks!