Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Neil Benn <ne...@cambridgeantibody.com> on 2001/07/02 13:02:40 UTC

SOAPTransport

Hello,

	I'm looking into making a new SOAPTransport to transport messages over JMS.
Does anyone know of a link to get some information on making a new
SOAPTransport implementation?

Cheers,

Neil

Re: SOAPTransport

Posted by Sandeep Shrivastava <sa...@bea.com>.
Weblogic 6.1 beta supports sending/receiving JMS messages to a Topic/Queue
over SOAP. There is an examples on message style webservices. You may try
that and let us know.

Cheers,

Sandeep

Re: SOAPTransport