Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Attila Bukor <ab...@apache.org> on 2020/08/11 19:54:07 UTC

Re: Kudu 1.13

Hi,

To make sure we don't break backward and/or forward compatibility, I changed the
priority of KUDU-3176[1] to blocker and will fix it before I cut the release.
I'll also be out of office next week, so I propose to postpone the cutting of
the branch to 8/24 Monday.

If you know of any other outstanding bugs that we should consider as blockers,
please list them in this thread (and also change their priority on JIRA).

Also, please don't forget to list your significant changes for the release notes
in https://s.apache.org/kudu1.13rn

Thanks,
Attila

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KUDU-3176

Re: Kudu 1.13

Posted by Attila Bukor <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi Devs,

The 1.13.x branch has been cut yesterday at dcb9b71. I'm in the progress of
publishing an RC1, but if there's anything critical that needs to land in
1.13.0, please let me know and make sure to cherry pick it to branch-1.13.x.

Thanks,
Attila

Re: Kudu 1.13

Posted by Attila Bukor <ab...@apache.org>.