Posted to user@commons.apache.org by rajesh kalluri <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/24 04:30:58 UTC

[beanutils] -RowSetDynaClass-->DynaBean Oracle

Hi,

I am using RowSetDynaClass to transfer data from my Oracle resultset to  A commons DynaBean, Numeric fields in my DynaBean are java.lang.Integer's, but numeric columns transfer data to a java.math.bigdecimal, what is the best way to transfer data from my BigDecimal to Integer.

I also have some scenarios where i hav to transfer Timestamps to Date types.