Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alexandre Martins <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/25 20:32:11 UTC

How can I sort the query results by relevance?

Hi All,

Somebody knows how can I make a query and receive the results sorted by
relevance (lucene index)?
I'm searching pdf files that have the FULLTEXT indexed at JackRabbit.

ps. (I'm using SQL language.)

regards,

--
Alexandre Costa Martins
CESAR - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems

E-mail: alexandre.martins@cesar.org.br
MSN: xandecmartins@hotmail.com
GTalk: alexandremartins@gmail.com
Skype: xandecmartins
Mobile: +55 (81) 9929-9548
Office: +55 (81) 3425-4787
Fax: +55 (81) 3425-4701

Re: How can I sort the query results by relevance?

Posted by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>.
El jue, 25-01-2007 a las 16:32 -0300, Alexandre Martins escribió:
> Hi All,
>
> Somebody knows how can I make a query and receive the results sorted by
> relevance (lucene index)?
> I'm searching pdf files that have the FULLTEXT indexed at JackRabbit.

 appending "order by jcr:score" to the query.

--
GIT Consultors S.L.
c\ Francesc Rover 2-B