Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/11/02 23:07:01 UTC

vnc and call in info for users conference presentation

Hi everybody -

I am going to be doing a presentation for the OFBIZ Users Conference
remotely tomorrow at 2 PM MST (4 PM EST/1 PM PST), and it will be
available over VNC and call in as well, so if like me, you couldn't
get out to Utah this time of year, you can still listen in if you'd
like.

You can access the VNC link from http://demo2.opentaps.org:5805/ in
your browser or, if you have a vnc viewer, demo2.opentaps.org:5.  The
password will be set to "ofbizuc".  If you try it now, you should see
a prompt for a password, but it has not been set to "ofbizuc", so you
won't be able to get in.

Also, courtesy of Tim Ruppert, there will be a call in number as
well: 1.218.936.6660 - pick option 2 - then enter the code 632491
(thanks again Tim!)

Best Regards,

Si
sichen@opensourcestrategies.com

Re: vnc and call in info for users conference presentation

Posted by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com>.
I make that 9 PM (21:00) on the current UK clock, as I'm told EST is -5
on our current daylight saving time.

Maybe you could put a count down on the VNC view nearer the time if
possible, then we could always log in an hour earlier just so we aren't
completely out?

Ray

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Not yet, but it will be coming in the next bit.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Posted by tibor katelbach <oc...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone

Posted by Daniel Kunkel <Da...@BioWaves.com>.
Hi

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.
Hi everybody -

The VNC server is now live.  You can login to http://
demo2.opentaps.org:8085/ or demo2.opentaps.org:5 with "ofbizuc"

I checked Tim's call-in number, and it also worked.  See you in half
an hour.

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Jacopo Cappellato schrieb:
> It should be:
>
> MST = GMT - 7 hours

Here's a nice website for showing a time in different time zones (hope I
got it right ;-):
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=3&month=11&year=2006&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=197

--
Christian

Re: vnc and call in info for users conference presentation

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
It should be:

MST = GMT - 7 hours

Jacopo