Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by William Diaz Pabón <wi...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/16 22:27:33 UTC

download cms.beans.framework.AbstractUIBean

where i can download this class download cms.beans.framework.AbstractUIBean?

that is in example http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Handling_Server_Errors

Cordialmente.

William Diaz Pabón
Tunja - Boyacá - Colombia

http://messenger.latam.msn.com/

Re: download cms.beans.framework.AbstractUIBean

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/200607.mbox/%3C014f01c6a116$0844b1f0$6701a8c0@laptop%3E

--
Matthias Wessendorf