Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/19 19:28:04 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 7.5.0

This is a vote to release Apache Wicket 7.5.0

Please download the source distributions found in our staging area
linked below.

I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
lasts for 72 hours minimum.

[ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 7.5.0
[ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 7.5.0, because ...

Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/wicket/7.5.0

Staging repository:

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-1075/

The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
re-roll them some way or the other.

Staging git repository data:

    Repository:  git@github.com:dashorst/wicket.git
    Branch:      build/wicket-7.5.0
    Release tag: rel/wicket-7.5.0

    The signatures for the source release artefacts:

Signature for apache-wicket-7.5.0.zip:

Signature for apache-wicket-7.5.0.tar.gz:

    CHANGELOG for 7.5.0:

** Sub-task

    * [WICKET-6243] - ResourceReferenceAutolink component resolved by
AutoLinkResolver ignores session locale changes

** Bug

    * [WICKET-5972] - Datepicker "Close" text overlays 'x' icon.
    * [WICKET-6136] - AutoCompleteTextField issue in Android 5.1.1
    * [WICKET-6192] - Remove recreateBookmarkablePagesAfterExpiry
check in AbstractBookmarkableMapper#mapHandler
    * [WICKET-6209] - requesting focus on disabled field fails with error in IE8
    * [WICKET-6214] - ModalWindow broken on IE
    * [WICKET-6215] - Test fail when non empty model is set to PasswordTextField
    * [WICKET-6216] - Problem with queued components and border
    * [WICKET-6217] - Enclosure broken within Border/Panel
    * [WICKET-6219] - Fragment fails to report an error in development mode
    * [WICKET-6221] - WicketTester - missing border path
    * [WICKET-6222] - renderHead not called with anonymous inner Border class
    * [WICKET-6225] - Button wrongly sets its model object as 'value' attribute
    * [WICKET-6227] - CharSequenceResource calculates wrong length
when there are unicode symbols
    * [WICKET-6230] - Infinite redirection when using
UrlPathPageParametersEncoder
    * [WICKET-6231] - wicket:enclosure and getVariation().
    * [WICKET-6232] - When sending binary data from server to client,
wicket-websocket-jquery.js throws error "message.indexOf is not a
function"
    * [WICKET-6235] - TableTree#updateNode() fails if no corresponding
node is visible
    * [WICKET-6236] - Files.remove() causes a 5 seconds delay instead
of 500ms as was intended
    * [WICKET-6237] - PageRequestHandlerTracker doesn't work with
IRequestHandlerDelegate
    * [WICKET-6238] - pub2 Wicket example isn't switching the beer images
    * [WICKET-6241] - CheckingObjectOutputStream should track the
original instance, before writeReplace()
    * [WICKET-6242] - Weak concurrency management in
AuthenticatedWebSession#signedIn
    * [WICKET-6244] - Palette does not list unselected options
    * [WICKET-6245] - Open up CsrfPreventionRequestCycleListener for extension
    * [WICKET-6249] - Invalid state of LoadableDetachableModel with
exception during load()
    * [WICKET-6250] - FileUploadField does not deteach models and
fails to null the reference to the transient fileUploads field if
forceCloseStreamsOnDetach is false
    * [WICKET-6254] - Wicket WebSockets problem behind HTTP proxy
without servlet context

** Improvement

    * [WICKET-5866] - Reconsider generics of IConverterLocator#getConverter()
    * [WICKET-6206] - Allow to use custom anticache parameter value
for Image component
    * [WICKET-6210] - FileUpload does not support files of zero size
    * [WICKET-6211] - PasswordTextField should clear password by default
    * [WICKET-6226] -  DOCTYPE URL in properties.xml example in wicket
documentation won't work.
    * [WICKET-6229] - Introduce a new setting in ExceptionSettings to
control whether to throw exception or log a WARN when requesting for
markup id on non-renderable component
    * [WICKET-6233] - Add component info in the error messages related
to WicketTester#assertComponentOnAjaxResponse()
    * [WICKET-6234] - Log the decrypted url in CryptoMapper for
debugging purposes
    * [WICKET-6239] - Use Response#addHeader() instead of #setContentLength()
    * [WICKET-6240] - Hook method to display more information on
ExceptionErrorPage

** New Feature

    * [WICKET-5623] - Custom Getters and Setters for PropertyResolver

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 7.5.0

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
This vote passes. I'll complete the release this afternoon.

Martijn

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 to release.

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.
+1, thanks Martijn

Pedro Santos

Posted by Jonas <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
[ X ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 7.5.0

Tested local build + our main application

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
+1 for release

kind regards

Tobias