Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/28 06:53:25 UTC

[STATUS] The CI, e2e and plugin jenkins jobs keep failure due to env issue

Hi Dev team

I am here to sync the status. The jenkins jobs are significant for our CI,
e2e, and plugin tests.
But since yesterday afternoon, there are some unknown reasons, jobs are
keeping failure and no error shows up.

Thanks to GitHub Action provided, we are moving the tasks to there,
https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/3952.
Haochao Zhuang is working on this, I hope we could merge this ASAP to move
this block.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [STATUS] The CI, e2e and plugin jenkins jobs keep failure due to env issue

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
An UPDATE

All CI, plugin and e2e tests have moved into GitHub Action, and passed.
Right now, Jenkins has some issues about keeping showing the unexisting
pipelines(deleted). INFRA think, the Jenkins master needs to reboot. We are
waiting for further updates.
We should focus on GitHub action status only.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月28日周四 下午2:53写道: