Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Mark A. Claassen" <MC...@ocie.net> on 2018/10/03 16:46:01 UTC

HttpMonitor

What is the secret to getting the HTTP monitor to work with a non-bundled version of Tomcat?

I looked into this a while ago and noticed it adds a custom "Valve" or something to Tomcat, but I was not able to get the configuration correct.  I soon gave up on this, but really miss it.  Is there a set of instructions somewhere on how to get this to work?  (Make sure jar file X is ..., make sure the server.xml has ..., )

(I am aware of the checkbox to enable the monitor when defining the Tomcat server in Netbeans. However, this just doesn't do anything for me.)

I am using Netbeans 9 now, but I couldn't figure it out in Netbeans 8.2 either.

Thanks,

Mark Claassen
Senior Software Engineer

Donnell Systems, Inc.
130 South Main Street
Leighton Plaza Suite 375
South Bend, IN  46601
E-mail: mailto:mclaassen@ocie.net
Voice: (574)232-3784
Fax: (574)232-4014

Disclaimer:
The opinions provided herein do not necessarily state or reflect
those of Donnell Systems, Inc.(DSI). DSI makes no warranty for and
assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the posting.