Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/06/18 17:37:16 UTC

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "unknown method in " on OTHER:DGUX (fwd)

I tried. If anyone can spot the problem, mail Mark

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 08:19:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: ADM - Mark Johnson <mj...@texcan.com>
Subject: Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "unknown method in <Limit>" on OTHER:DGUX
To: Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com>

Hi Rob,

I know how to set up the Limit field.  Currently it is set up as

<Limit GET>
order allow,deny
allow from all
</Limit>

I think the problem is in dgux.  The reason I say this is I get a memory
fault right away when I comment out the Limit

Mark