Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com> on 2018/07/06 07:22:13 UTC

uimaj v2 and Java 8

Hi,

I noticed some code requiring Java 8 in the uimaj trunk, but I think the
pom still specifies a Java 7 compiler target level.

/uimaj-core/src/main/java/org/apache/uima/internal/util/Class_TCCL.java

import java.util.function.Supplier;

Best,

Peter

--
Peter Klügl
R&D Text Mining/Machine Learning

Averbis GmbH
Tennenbacher Str. 11
79106 Freiburg
Germany

Fon: +49 761 708 394 0
Fax: +49 761 708 394 10
Email: peter.kluegl@averbis.com
Web: https://averbis.com

Headquarters: Freiburg im Breisgau

Re: uimaj v2 and Java 8

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
seems I had already fixed this, but forgot to "organize imports".  -Marshall

Re: uimaj v2 and Java 8

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.