Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tony Wu <e9...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/22 00:02:16 UTC

Custom error messages for fields inside Fragments

I have a PatternValidator and cannot figure out what is the correct path to
target a custom error message (page.properties) to a field inside a
fragment. Here's the markup: http://pastebin.com/m4c4744e3

I tried targeting:
zones.fullRecord.recordForm.fragment.insuranceFragment.insuranceProvider.PatternValidator=Custom
text
And also:
zones.fullRecord.recordForm.insuranceFragment.insuranceProvider.PatternValidator=Custom
text
And also:
zones.fullRecord.recordForm.fragment.insuranceProvider.PatternValidator=Custom
text

But all 3 don't work, I get the ugly default error message in my
Feedbackpanel. What am I doing incorrectly?

The code flow is:

PageConstructor {

add(new ListView("zones"...
   @Override populateItem
   item.add(new ListView("fullRecord"...
      @Override populateItem
      item.add(Form recordForm = new Form("recordForm");
         recordForm.add(new Fragment("fragment", "insuranceFragment"

}