Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Paul Rivera <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/26 09:04:41 UTC

xerces new/delete

Hi! My app is using xerces-2.6.0 and another third
party library called ogre-0.15.0 (www.ogre3d.org).
The problem is, ogre defines the functions new and
delete in OgreMemoryManager.h.  But xerces also
defines this in XMemory.hpp.  The new/delete functions
in both ogre and xerces are global.  On compile,
visual studio points out the already declared
functions.

Ogre is as big a project as xerces.  I strongly
believe that I cannot modify either source codes by
myself manually.  Any ideas on how to solve this?

I'm using visual studio .NET 2003, MFC, visual c++.

Thanks.