Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/01 17:52:17 UTC

Tuscany 2.x Documentation

I have noticed that people have started to be more active on writing
2.x documentation, but they are being scattered all over the different
wikis we have. I'd like to suggest we concentrate in using the 2.x
documentation wiki [1] which is linked from the website as the proper
documentation for 2.x. If there are issues with that, let me know and
I can volunteer to make it better. I will also try to move some of the
existent 2.x contents to the 2.x documentation wiki.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYxDOCx2x/Index

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Tuscany 2.x Documentation

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
I've done the change so I await the export to see if it works.

Simon

Re: Tuscany 2.x Documentation

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 5:40 AM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Just checking up on this. Was about to fix the link on our java
> home page (http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java.html) that still points,
> via some tiny URL, to the wiki version but then stopped just in case
> it was still being help back for some reason.
>
> I'd like to go ahead and fix the link ASAP so shout if it needs to stay as is.
>
> Simon

Looks like you are saying that you want to point to the exported html version...

+1

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Things are getting in better shape, I just need to figure out how to
>> properly populate the outline navigation when exporting to html, but
>> other then that it seems pretty much aligned with the website layout
>> now :
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany-2x-doc/
>>

> Most of the issues are now resolved with the latest tweaks to the
> export template and the only remaining issue is the left
> treeNavigation. If people feel are comfortable with the current look
> and feel, I'll start syncing it to the live Tuscany website.

This is now live from the Tuscany web site:
http://tuscany.apache.org/documentation-2x/

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.