Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Francisco Mesa <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/18 17:22:03 UTC

Problem with Cygwin and user

My user in Windows has a space in name and get this error:
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Failed to get the current
user's
 information.ECK=NO
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.getUGI(JobClient.java:717)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.configureCommandLineOptions(JobCli
ent.java:592)500
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJob(JobClient.java:788)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.runJob(JobClient.java:1142)
        at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Injector.inject(Injector.java:160)
        at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Crawl.main(Crawl.java:113)
Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Login failed: Expect
one to
ken as the result of whoami: Francisco Mesa
        at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UnixUserGroupInformation.login(UnixUserGro
upInformation.java:250)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UnixUserGroupInformation.login(UnixUserGro
upInformation.java:275)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.getUGI(JobClient.java:715)
        ... 5 more...

But in other Windows box, user without spaces in name I don't get this
error.