Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/29 16:59:14 UTC

[commons math] solving a n equations system with n unknows using commons math

Hello,
I would be very grateful if someone could tell me which class or package I
should look into in order to solve a linear system of n equations with n
unknows.
Please advise,
Thanks in advance,
J.

Re: [commons math] solving a n equations system with n unknows using commons math

Posted by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com>.
thanks a lot Luc!

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.