Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/18 00:21:12 UTC

[Trinidad] Warning No 'DialogUsedRK' key available for returnFromDialog to do the right thing!

Trinidad users,
I am just starting to use JMeter for some load testing on a
MyFaces/Trinidad application and I occasionally see
a warning message in my logs about a missing 'DialogUsedRK'. Does
anyone know how/why this happens and if I need to do something about
it?
I am testing a very simple test application that just displays two dialogs.

Sep 17, 2008 3:11:53 PM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.context.DialogServiceImpl
returnFromDialog
WARNING: No 'DialogUsedRK' key available for returnFromDialog to do
the right thing!

Thanks,

Richard.