Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ashok Kumar Rajendran <ar...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/14 18:06:09 UTC

[Axis2]Minimum Jars for Axis2 1.3 Client

Hai all ,

For a Project we are using Axis2 1.3 version . I am using Axis2 in the
client side .Its a Sync type WS client using ADB as XML binding method.

The distribution of Axis2 holds so many jars . Could any one guide me to
know exactly what are all the jars to make run happily during production .
My JRE is still 1.4 .

Your Help is really appreciated ..

Thanks ,
Ashok

Re: [Axis2]Minimum Jars for Axis2 1.3 Client

Posted by Ashok Kumar Rajendran <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your help Keith

Cheers,
Ashok R

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
This thread should help you

--
Keith Chapman
WSO2 Inc.
Oxygen for Web Services Developers.
http://wso2.org/

int cannot be null in Java

Posted by Ce...@linedata.com.
hi,
i have a web service that has a method that takes an int argument.
That argument is not compulsory but an int cannot be null in Java (but an
Integer can be null).

public MyObject methodName(String a, int b) {
        //blabla
}

how do you deal with this ?
thanks for helping.