Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Fabio <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/06 11:50:12 UTC

[SLS]- file realtimetrack.json is empty

Hi guys,
I am trying to get as much information as possible from SLS in order to
make a comparison between the Capacity Scheduler and a model of it I
made by myself.
I would like to get the file realtimetrack.json, but this it only
contains "[]" at the end of a simulation. This is the command I use to
run the instance:

slsrun.sh --input-sls=/home/hadoop/automaticInput.json
--output-dir=/home/hadoop/auto --print-simulation
--track-jobs=job_11_0,job_9_0,job_10_0

All other files, including metrics, appears to be properly populated.
Can someone help?

Thanks

Fabio