Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sanchezni <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2009/03/11 15:12:04 UTC

Obtaining Data from HTTP Request Sampler Result

Hi all,

I am running tests sequentially through a list of in house URLs. I want to
be able to capture information from the Sampler Results, such as the Load
time, Latency and Size in bytes fields - I want to be able to use these
values to do a before/after comparison.

I can't seemto find any inbuilt function (like the Regex Postprocesser can
capture info from response headers, it can't capture this logged info) to do
this - are these values exposed in the BeanShell using JMeter's sampler
variables? If not, how would I be able to capture these values into a user
defined var?

Cheers,
SanchezNI

Re: Obtaining Data from HTTP Request Sampler Result

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 11/03/2009, sanchezni <ne...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  I am running tests sequentially through a list of in house URLs. I want to
>  be able to capture information from the Sampler Results, such as the Load
>  time, Latency and Size in bytes fields - I want to be able to use these
>  values to do a before/after comparison.

These can all be written to the JTL output file, see:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/listeners.html