Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Pedro Machado <pe...@205datalab.com> on 2018/05/26 00:48:16 UTC

HttpSensor raising exception with status=403

Hi,

I am using HttpSensor to look for a file. The webserver is returning 403
(instead of 404) while the file is not available. This is causing the
sensor to raise an exception.

I see that a recent commit added the ability to disable the call to
response.raise_for_status() on the http hook by passing
extra_options={'check_response': False} to the sensor.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/commit/6c19468e0b3b938249acc43e4b833a753d093efc?diff=unified

I am unable to upgrade airflow. What would be the best way to incorporate
the new code, perhaps into a custom sensor?

Thanks,

Pedro

Re: HttpSensor raising exception with status=403

Posted by Pedro Machado <pe...@205datalab.com>.
Thanks! I ended up creating a plugin and it's working OK.

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
Hi Pedro,