Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2009/06/13 23:38:42 UTC

commits without entries in CHANGES.txt

There are commits in the tree without entries in CHANGES.txt, at least
these:

  HBASE-1304
  HBASE-1514

maybe more.

With the release note tools provided by JIRA, do we even need a manually
updated CHANGES.txt? Otherwise I'd say this file is getting out of sync
with what is in the tree.

   - Andy

Re: commits without entries in CHANGES.txt

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
If it's possible to autogenerate CHANGES.txt, I'd vote for that.

  - Andy

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.