Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jürgen Jatzkowski <jj...@pironet-ndh.com> on 2002/07/22 12:19:26 UTC

Update onlince documentation of TDK-HOWTO?

Hi,

yesterday I tried to build the TDK from scratch because I had some
problems to run TDK 2.1. Hours later I found the directory
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/tdk/release/2.2-b2/
which holds exactly what I was looking for.

My question: wouldn't it be a good idea to add a hint in the paragraph
"Downloading and Installing the TDK" at
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/tdk/tdk-howto.html to this download
directory? Of course I would do this by myself but I don't have any CVS
write rights nor do I know where I can find the relevant documents...

Cheers,
Jürgen

--
PIRONET NDH AG
Dipl.-Ing. Jürgen Jatzkowski - Manager Software - SBU Software