Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mukundaraman Valakumaresan <mu...@8kmiles.com> on 2014/07/23 06:49:38 UTC

Query using doc Id

Hi,

Is it possible to execute queries using doc Id as a query parameter

For eg, query docs whose doc Id is between 100 and 200

Thanks & Regards
Mukund

Re: Query using doc Id

Posted by santosh sidnal <si...@gmail.com>.
i guess you can use these two params in your query,

rows=100&start=100

which will give you 100 documents after 100th document.

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 10:19 AM, Mukundaraman Valakumaresan <
mukund@8kmiles.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to execute queries using doc Id as a query parameter
>
> For eg, query docs whose doc Id is between 100 and 200
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Mukund

Santosh Sidnal

Re: Query using doc Id