Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by siva <si...@bizruntime.com> on 2018/02/27 17:47:51 UTC

Native persistence Cache data not loading when restart the server node

Hi,
We are using Ignite Native persistence with one server node and one client
node
Due to network problem system shutdown ,when we are trying to start the
ignite,its creating new persistent storage folder under work/db,so whatever
the data under old persistent storage folder ,its not loading to the cache
.When we check the log file ,we found that "2018-02-27 17:43:11 INFO
PdsFoldersResolver:475 - *Unable to acquire lock to file
[/home/apache-ignite-fabric-2.3.0-bin/work/db/node00-17cba8d3-43b3-4e43-8546-d52ec3b20f02],
reason: null".*
Can you guys help us how to resolve this issue and get data into cache.Our
all application data is in that node only. I have attached the screen
shots.**
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/Capture.png>
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/cachedata.png>

Re: Native persistence Cache data not loading when restart the server node

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Could you try to delete node-00-...\lock file, but only this file and only
if there is no Ignite process holding this lock currently?

Which OS do you use?

Posted by siva <si...@bizruntime.com>.
Thanks for the replay,

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Ignite supposes there is another node up and running, which locks file
/home/apache-ignite-fabric-2.3.0-bin/work/db/node00-17cba8d
3-43b3-4e43-8546-d52ec3b20f02/lock

This protects new Inite node from using same DB folder concurrently with
other running node.

Is previous node process alive?

When previous process will be shut down, next restart will use 'node00'
folder with data.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov