Posted to users@camel.apache.org by vcheruvu <v_...@hotmail.com> on 2012/04/02 02:53:27 UTC

Re: ProducerTemplate for sending mails with attachements

Thanks Ashwin and Claus for valuable suggestions. I have applied your
suggestion using Processor and Exchange.

template.send(smtp://testServer@host.mailbank?&password=test123&contentType=text/html",ExchangePattern.InOnly,
new EmailProcessor(to, from, byteArrayOutputStream, imagesData));

EmailProcessor implements Processor interface. I have added all the
necessary implementation i.e add headers and attachements to the exchange
object. Camel rocks !!...