Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/11 14:17:15 UTC

Re: How to write data from jmeters to a text file.

On 11/04/2008, Grzegorz Kończyk <gr...@marketplanet.pl> wrote:
> > How can I write data from jmeter (eg: variables ) to an external txt file?
>

> i.e. using Beanshell PostProcessor.

Or you can use a Java Request with a Simple Data Writer Listener as a
child, but the BSH PP would be more flexible.

The next release of JMeter will support writing additional variables
to the JTL files.
One can define a list of the names of variables to be added to every
sample. These will appear as additional columns in CSV and attributes
in XML.

Posted by André Mud <an...@testdynamics.nl>.
You're quick.

I will try this. Thank you.