Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Zain Haider Nemati <za...@retailo.co> on 2022/05/18 08:07:04 UTC

Could not copy native libraries - Permission denied

Hi,
We are using flink version 1.13 with a kafka source and a kinesis sink with
a parallelism of 3.
On submitting the job I get this error

 Could not copy native binaries to temp directory
/tmp/amazon-kinesis-producer-native-binaries
Followed by permission denied even though all the permissions have been
provided and is being run as root user. What could be causing this?

Re: Could not copy native libraries - Permission denied

Posted by yu'an huang <h....@gmail.com>.
What is your deployment mode, on yarn, Kubernetes or standalone? Can you provide more logs about this error?