Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Feldman, Marc" <ma...@digitalinsight.com> on 2007/08/23 21:55:37 UTC

FW: Axis2: wsdl to C

Hi,

How do I generate a client-side stub program from a wsdl?

wsdl2c does not seem to be available in the current Axis2/Java download.

wsdl2ws is from the Axis, not Axis2 project.  Is it compatible?
Available?

Thanx,

M.

Re: FW: Axis2: wsdl to C

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
this is bit wired. but you can use wsdl2java.sh -l c to specify c.
Please ask this question at http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/

Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,