Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2017/07/12 15:23:54 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Stanbol, July 2017

Hi Stanbolers,

I submitted the following report to the board:

Status report for the Apache Stanbol Project - July, 2017

Apache Stanbol provides a set of reusable components for semantic content
management.

The project made no significant progress since the last report. The
mailing list was quiet and no discussions happened since May.

Since the last commit was pushed in March there is no work happening
towards a 1.0.1 release at the moment.

The slow progress may not be a problem but the lack of activity is
something that concerns. People responded that they are using
Stanbol but show not much interest so far in contributing. Maybe
Stanbol is in its current state just right for their needs.

Subscribers on the dev list: 231

Last new committer was
  Cristian Petroaca on May 7th, 2015

Last new PMC member were
  Cristian Petroaca on July 28th, 2016
  Rafa Haro on July 28th, 2016

Last stack release was:
  Apache Stanbol 1.0.0 on Oct 23rd, 2016

Last component release was:
  Apache Stanbol Partial Security Release RC2 on June 5th, 2014
  org.apache.stanbol.commons.security.reactor-20140602

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: [REPORT] Apache Stanbol, July 2017

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com>.
Are there any ideas about what might go into the next release, if /
when it happens?

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM