Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com> on 2014/02/21 15:02:41 UTC

AIR mobile on Windows PRO tablets

Hi,

I know that windows Phone won't be supported by Adobe.

But what about Windows 8 PRO tablets with touch-enabled screen?

I am assuming that regular Flex apps will run on these tablets, but it won't leverage the tactile interface  (that it, you will use your finger as a mouse, and have all the scroll bars, pointers, etc.)

Does someone know if it's possible to access multi-touch API on that devices?
Ideally, I would like to include the mobile SWC into a Desktop AIR project, and have all that nice mobile skins, swipe scroll, etc...

Is that feasible ?

Thanks

Maurice