Posted to user@flink.apache.org by 殿李 <li...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/10 09:28:07 UTC

Does Flink support TFRecordFileOutputFormat?

Hi,

Does Flink support TFRecordFileOutputFormat? I can't find the relevant information in the document.

As far as I know, spark is supportive.

Best regards
Peidian Li

Re: Does Flink support TFRecordFileOutputFormat?

Posted by Peidian Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月13日周一 下午2:50写道:

--
-----------

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: Does Flink support TFRecordFileOutputFormat?

Posted by 殿李 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes, TF means TensorFlow.

This class may not be in the spark package, but spark supports writing this file format to HDFS.

tfRDD.saveAsNewAPIHadoopFile(output, "org.tensorflow.hadoop.io.TFRecordFileOutputFormat",

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.