Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/01 10:35:51 UTC

Re: Embedded mode for jdbc client inside a multi-threaded (web) application

We had almost the same discussion on another thread. I know your article
and I have read it but it does not provide more information than the
official documenation. And it is not clear about concurrency issue with the
embedded mode. Sure if there is only one user per embedded server, there
won't be any issue. I don't want to build something then have to do
advanced concurrency testing (which is hard to get it right) only to see
that I have the same problem with this use of the server.

Regards

Bertrand

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Dilip Joseph <dilip.antony.joseph@gmail.com

--