Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/01 04:23:17 UTC

Re: Struggling with buildbot

Hello Francesco,

additional repository might be required for m2e:
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.eclipse.m2e/lifecycle-mapping/1.0.0

According to system property, I believe you can add it to maven command
line, or not?

BTW why both Jenkins and buildbot are required?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Struggling with buildbot

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'll try to check what is wrong with assemblies in "doc mode"
Might take some time ...

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Doc build should be fixed

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Franchesco,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Struggling with buildbot

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Struggling with buildbot

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm re-checking with OpenJdk

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 03/12/18 15:57, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> Just have performed the full build (mvn clean install)
> It was successful
>
> Apache Maven 3.6.0 (97c98ec64a1fdfee7767ce5ffb20918da4f719f3;
> 2018-10-25T01:41:47+07:00)
> Maven home: /opt/maven
> Java version: 1.8.0_191, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime:
> /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre
> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
> OS name: "linux", version: "4.15.0-39-generic", arch: "amd64", family:
> "unix"

Yep, same on Jenkins:

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenJPA/job/OpenJPA-trunk/

> `mvn -U clean site install -DskipTests -Pjavadoc-profile,docbook-profile`
> The result is:
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:3.0.1:aggregate (default) on
> project openjpa-parent: An error has occurred in Javadoc report generation:
> [ERROR] Exit code: 1 -
> /home/solomax/work/tmp/openjpa/openjpa-lib/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/lib/meta/CFMetaDataParser.java:54:
> warning: no @param for name
> [ERROR]     protected boolean isPackageElementName(String name) {
> [ERROR]                       ^
>                                     *lots of errors here*

This because you built with Oracle JDK; if you used OpenJDK, instead,
you would have ended with same error as I reported below.

> According to buildbot
> Can I see job configuration?

Sure, it's on SVN:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.