Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by mill888 <18...@qq.com> on 2019/02/21 09:13:17 UTC

Anybody can test the test.cpp, and find why activemq-cpp 3.9.5 memory leak ?

Hi:
    I am using Acitvemq-cpp 3.9.5 on redhat linux, and I found if I use the
activemq-cpp like this(use the  main function), the memory usage  finally
rose to 100%  .
    So I  dont't know whether this is because of activemq-cpp memory leak,
or activemq-cpp  can not be used  like this.

     If activemq-cpp  can not be used  like this(use the main function),
then I think  it greatly restrict the usage of activemq-cpp, because  most
server's programs are concurrent , and in every thread dispose the data and
then send to activemq.

     Although I used valgrind to analyse it, but valgrind give so rare
information to do it .
     So anyone can test the test.cpp , the test.cpp is so easy to read.

    test.cpp <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t379406/test.cpp>