Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Malte Timmermann <ma...@oracle.com> on 2011/07/11 15:00:06 UTC

Re: [securityteam] Re: [DISCUSS] Creation of ooo-security list (was Re: OpenOffice Security Vulnerability Reporting)

+1 for having ooo-security@incubator.apache.org, because

- old OOo mailing lists will probably die some day
- other people are now participating in Apache OOo, who don't work
  on OOo/LO
- (Old) OOo doesn't release security updates anymore, I guess.

I am still on vacation until 06/25. That the reason for answering so
late, and please moderate this for ooo-dev@i.a.o, as my Oracle address
in not subscribed or in my alias list.

For initial members of the new list, we should use the people subscribed
to the closed OOo and LO security lists - where is a very big overlap
anyway. And we should probably add Rob and Andrew.

Malte.