Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by itoaer <it...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/30 07:52:24 UTC

Where can I download the source code of Harmony

I check the source code from the svn server, but I found that there is
nothing on my disk. Is there any place to download the source code as the
zip format or the bz format?

Re: Where can I download the source code of Harmony

Posted by Yang Paulex <pa...@gmail.com>.
2007/4/30, itoaer <it...@gmail.com>:

> I check the source code from the svn server, but I found that there is
> nothing on my disk. Is there any place to download the source code as the
> zip format or the bz format?

If you checked out
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/trunk<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk>,
you can run "ant" at that directoy, and it will check out DRLVM and classlib
source codes automatically.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development laboratory

Re: Where can I download the source code of Harmony

Posted by Yang Paulex <pa...@gmail.com>.
2007/4/30, itoaer <it...@gmail.com>:

> Thank you very much
> Another question, which folder is the "port layer" of the Harmony ?

Port layer is a  design concept, the implementation source codes in Harmony
class library locates in

<svn root>\classlib\trunk\modules\portlib\src\main\native

You can also get documents for port layer generated by going to <svn
root>\classlib\trunk\doc and running

ant doxygen-natives

There is a snapshot online version here:

http://people.apache.org/~pyang/harmonydoc/windows/vm_doc/html/

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
for classlib, there is a module named portlib, located in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/portlib

for drlvm, AFAIK,
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm/port/
is the port layer

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: Where can I download the source code of Harmony

Posted by itoaer <it...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.
Agree.

One of my friends wants to read the source code, but there is no zip
archive for src.
So he has check out the source for a long time.

--
Sean Qiu

Re: Where can I download the source code of Harmony

Posted by Yang Paulex <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.