Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/08/15 13:11:00 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "SpamAssassinAsfZone" by JustinMason

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JustinMason:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SpamAssassinAsfZone

The comment on the change is:
get rid of obsolete buildbot ref

  Here's a list of the stuff we have running on the SpamAssassin zone, spamassassin.zones.apache.org.

+ PreflightBuildBot: continuous integration daemon, running at http://buildbot.spamassassin.org:8011 .  It uses Python and the Twisted framework, which is installed in /local.  It tests our rulesets against a small corpus of mail on every SVN checkin.
- Buildbot: continuous integration daemon, running at http://buildbot.spamassassin.org:8010/ .  It uses Python and the Twisted framework, which is installed in /local.  It runs "make test" (and variants) on each checkin.
-
- PreflightBuildBot: another continuous integration daemon, using the same infrastructure, but aimed at testing our rulesets.

  RuleQaApp: web application aimed at QA'ing and developing rules.