Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by yo...@wipro.com on 2008/02/15 11:38:59 UTC

Servicemix Application not working on Geronimo

Hi,

We are facing problem in running the Servicemix Http example on
Geronimo. The response is not getting displayed on the browser.

Note: There is no exception in the Geronimo logs and console.

The same application is working fine on Standalone Servicemix.

Here are the environment details:

 Environment Details:
 ==============
 Operating System : Windows XP (Version 2002, Service Pack 2)
 JDK : JDK 1.5.0_06
 Application Server : Apache Geronimo version 2.0.2
(geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2)
 ESB : Apache ServiceMix version 3.2.1

Steps Performed
==============

1. We have written a HTTPMarshaler, which extends
DefaultHttpConsumerMarshaler.
2. The createExchange() method of the marshaler is getting called and in
this method we are reading a file and storing it in a String.
3. Then setting this String into NormalizedMessage like this:
normalizedMessage .setProperty("REVERSE_STRING", fileContent) and
setting this "normalizedMessage" into MessageExchange messageExchange
object.
	messageExchange .setMessage(normalizedMessage , "in");
4. We have written a class LineReverseBean, which implements
MessageExchangeListener. The method onMessageExchange() and
onProviderExchange() is getting called. In the onProviderExchange(), we
are reversing the fileContent String.

After this, there is differnce between Standalone Servicemix and
Servicemix application deployed in Geronimo:
=======

The sendOut() method of HTTPMarshaler is NOT getting called, while its
getting called in Standalone Servicemix.
The onMessageExchange() and onProviderExchange() method of
LineReverseBean class is not getting called 2nd time while it getting
called in Standalone Servicemix.

Please help.

Thanks,
Yogesh

www.wipro.com

Re: Servicemix Application not working on Geronimo

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yogesh,

How did you install ServiceMix on Geronimo?

Did you use the war file download or did you build ServiceMix from
source and use the Geronimo plugin?

Were there any errors/exceptions during deployment of ServiceMix?

Jay