Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Mihai Vasilache <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/11 10:01:35 UTC

How can i find if an Path.Element is a Node or a Property?

in my custom org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.AccessManager i receive a org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.Path that may or may not yet exist.

The question is. Can i found that the last element from Node.getElements() is a Property or a Node?

Thank you,
Mihai

Re: How can i find if an Path.Element is a Node or a Property?

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 10:01, Mihai Vasilache
<mi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The question is. Can i found that the last element from Node.getElements() is a Property or a Node?

that's not possible. a path cannot tell whether it references a
property or a node. It's similar to a file system path where you
cannot tell either if it is a file or a folder.

regards
 marcel