Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/07/22 11:35:53 UTC

A table item renderer that needs to redraw the image due to different domains and security settings

Hi

This is a gist I created for an image renderer that I need to redraw the
image due to domain security when using different domains when trying to
create a PDF from that content.

So the trick is to draw the image from the origin domain that is loaded in
the browser in a new Canvas that will be pushed to new created PDF.

I could finally remove it when using the same domain, and streamline all
that complexity. But I think I must store the code in a gist if needed some
day. Also share here if someone could need it.

https://gist.github.com/carlosrovira/6396c77fbf75fd3535be89fd66c6f86a

Best
--
Carlos Rovira