Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bryan Henry <br...@mail.utexas.edu> on 2002/03/18 17:58:29 UTC

vhosts serving out right index.html files but wrong index.php files

I am stumped by this.  Everything had been working fine
until I switched some vhost files from index.html to
their respective index.php

My virtual hosts serve out the right index.html files.
Each call to http://myvirtual.example.net returns the
index.html file from http://myvirtual.example.net

Each call to http://myvirtual.example.net returns
the index.php file from http://myroot.example.net
but does not relatively link to the right css or images.

All requests to http://myroot.example.net work as expected.

Do I have to put directives in the <VirtualHost *> to
set DirectoryIndex and handling of .php extensions?

thanks all
~ b r y a n

My configuration is as follows:
_______________________________
Apache 2.0.28 Windows
PHP 4.1.2 CGI
_______________________________

NameVirtualHost *

<VirtualHost *>
    DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs"
    ServerName myroot.example.net
    ServerAdmin myroot@mymail.com
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
    DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/myvirtual"
    ServerPath "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/myvirtual"
    ServerName myvirtual.example.net
    ServerAdmin myvirtual@mymail.com
    ErrorLog logs/myvirtual.example.net-error.log
    CustomLog logs/myvirtual.example.net-access.log common
</VirtualHost>