Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Namit Jain <nj...@fb.com> on 2013/01/07 07:56:52 UTC

running apache jenkins build on hadoop 23

I forgot who had setup apache jenkins build for all hive checkins. These tests are
Currently running on hadoop 20. It would be really useful if these tests can also
be run on hadoop 23 – we have added a lot of tests recently, which only work on
hadoop 23.

Re: running apache jenkins build on hadoop 23

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.
Yes, all tests which has INCLUDE 23 will be executed.

Ashutosh

Posted by Namit Jain <nj...@fb.com>.
It timed out (463 minutes)- I increased the timeout and have restarted it.

Posted by Namit Jain <nj...@fb.com>.
Ashutosh,

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.