Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by SiSi'mon <s_...@purpleblade.net> on 2007/05/23 08:16:58 UTC

Problems with tomahawk calendar (type mismatch)

I am using tomahawk calendar and get the following error when submitting the
form.

display.xhtml @60,34 value="#{myBean.startDate}": Exception setting property
startDate of base with class bb.Display, Bean: bb.Display, property:
startDate, argument type mismatch

My setter and getter in the backing bean look like this:

    public Date getStartDate()
    {
        return mStartDate;
    }